Friday, May 9, 2008

thing about you is you know just how to get me

something interesting to ponder:

"I've determined that attraction is pretty much out of our control. It's really not about finding the guy with the best attributes, the best personality, the best job, the one that's sweetest to his mom.

When it boils down to it (no pun intended) it's all about chemistry.

There's possibly nothing that aggravates me more, save for that weird rubber garden clog fad that needs to end, then when I find a great guy, but I there's just that....."thing"....missing.

I mean, the sparks. The shivers. The bells and whistles and fireworks and taser-like electric shock when he walks in the room/touches my hand/brings me a martini.

It's all about how our chemicals mix and mingle. And since you can't force chemistry, this means attraction is completely out of our control. That's a pretty frustrating thought."

-- Taken from this blog

i read it and really got to thinking...this chick could be right. dang. where does that leave me in the whole equation? i get the whole shivers/sparks thing (um HELLO... Y), but it obviously has to be mutual to work out. not to mention Y was lame and decided to work this weekend. sad.

this is not something to think about while inebriated.


This post's title taken from: Marie Digby

No comments: