Thursday, February 12, 2009

siyanara

my best friend in the world is here for a visit until tuesday :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posts will be limited, if here at all.

have a fun weekend everyone! :)

4 comments:

So@24 said...

Limited?? Well, we expect an update. With pics, obviously.

Jaxie Fantastic said...

Have fun!!! By the way, in your 25 Random Things you said Minneapolis would be lovely too... Yeah. I can tell you that it's not. I live in a suburb. Minneapolis sucks. :)

CAVFC said...

so@24: pics are OF COURSE a necessity. look for them tuesday at some point!

jaxie: i'm in love with everything about mpls, esp the carlyle... :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun girl! Also, I followed you but then you showed up in my reader with a whole bunch of weird stuff and non of you actual posts. Just thought I'd let you know. I'll still stop by though. No worries. :)